Customer Service Advisor Russian Full Time
About the Position
We are looking for Customer Advisors, who will be supporting Trip.com’s customers for products from hotel reservations to flight tickets to everything about travel. As the voice of Trip.com, you will use your interpersonal skills and passion to let travelers trust us to take care of their trip.
This position comes with competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and various opportunities to support your development. Do you have what it takes to become a part our dynamic and fast-growing team?
• Assist customers with their inquiries and concerns in Russian via phone, chat, or email;
• Communicate effectively with customers, showing empathy and patience;
• Work as a part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues and your Team Lead as required;
• Advocate the Trip.com culture both internally and externally;
• Assist with ad hoc projects assigned by Team Leads / Supervisors.
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTRP) founded in 1999 and it’s headquartered in Shanghai, China. Now Ctrip, with more than 30,000 employees worldwide, is
- China’s leading travel services provider
- Ranked No. 1 among China travel groups in 2015
- Covering over 50% of the online travel service market share
- The 2nd largest global online travel services company in terms of market value
- China’s largest domestic travel services company
In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip start International Business from the end of 2013, and IBU’s average GMV YOY exceeded 100%, to the end of 2015, up to 400 million USD.